Getting started on Fantom Opera
Detailed instructions in the link below
Once you have the proper network you will need native FTM in your wallet to transact. Treat FTM the way you would treat ETH on Ethereum. This is what pays the (almost non-existent) gas fees.
- 1.Send a direct message to @FantomTip. !help will give you a list of commands
- 2.Type !faucet
- 3.Type !withdraw [your address]
There are a few bridges available, depending on where your funds are starting from:
- Multichain.xyz allows bridging of BNB from Binance Smart Chain and FTM from Ethereum, as well as a few other coins.
- Anyswap.exhcange/bridge is another choice, but will only bridge BNB
- It's best to ask questions in the official fantom discord for help and to check on bridge status/liquidity/etc.
Now you can swap assets, provide liquidity, and farm $ELK at app.elk.finance (just make sure you're connected to Fantom Opera network when visiting the site).