Using ElkNet to Bridge Cross-Chain
ElkNet cross-chain bridge allows transfers of ELK 1:1 between every chain Elk supports.
1. Go to https://app.elk.finance/#/swap with your wallet (Metamask, etc) already connected to the chain you want to transfer ELK from.
When you connect in the Elk dApp, it will automatically adjust to the chain you're on and the token list will change.
2. Swap tokens you'd like to transfer for the ELK token using the “Swap” tab.
3. Click on the “ElkNet” tab (or visit https://app.elk.finance/#/elknet) and input the amount of ELK you would like to send. Then select the destination chain from the drop-down menu, and choose whether or not you'd like to convert one ELK for gas. Approve the ELK, and click "Transfer". The transfer should take less than a minute, depending on RPC traffic.
Make sure you choose the “Swap $ELK 1 for gas” if you are transferring to a new chain where you do not have any of the native gas token. ElkNet then automatically converts some of your ELK to gas so you can make transactions when you arrive).
You can watch the progress of your transfer by scrolling down to the ElkNet transaction history. Transfers advance from “Initiating” to “Processing” to “Complete.” When the transfer is complete, connect your wallet to the destination chain and refresh the Elk dApp to see your ELK.
4. Switch to the destination chain (the chain you bridged to), approve adding this chain if you've never been there before. Then import the ELK token on the new chain!
Import the ELK token by clicking on the Elk Logo in the top right on desktop, or after opening the menu on the right side on mobile.
Click "Add ELK to Metamask" and approve so you can view the ELK token in your wallet.
The ELK contract address is 0xeEeEEb57642040bE42185f49C52F7E9B38f8eeeE on all chains.
5. From here you can stake your ELK on the "Staking" page, provide LP on the "Pool" page and farm with it on the "Farms" page, swap ELK to another token using the "Swap" page, or even send the ELK to another blockchain with the "ElkNet" page! That's it!